The Cheater Says:
Common thread #1. Scams milking you and Uncle $am.
Common thread #2: Our hero, Goldman Sachs, owns both.
Le$$ons from the Great Cheaters
Got a cheating story? Send it in!
July 22, 2013
The Cheater Says:
July 18, 2013
The Cheater Says: This Rolling Stone article doesn’t need a controversial cover… it just lists all the awesome ways Chase gets rich cheating. Take some notes.
May 15, 2013
The Cheater Says: Been busy counting money, so here are a few recent in$pirations…
• Enron’s Skilling Gets Out of Jail Early
• The Rich Have Gained $5.6 Trillion in the ‘Recovery,’ While the Rest of Us Have Lost $669 Billion
• Obama Nominates a Penny for Some Bucks
• Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
• No Rich Child Left Behind
• See me on TV talking Sanford, Weiner, and other traditional cheaters finding “redemption”/a way to make more money.
• The awesome power of high-speed trading:
April 1, 2013
The Cheater Says: Birds of a feather, cheat together…
March 28, 2013
The Cheater Says: You already knew he was Watergate sneaky, and a platinum recording artist, but did you know he cost thousands of lives and international peace just to win an election… and get power… and get what? Money. Exactly. No, he is not a crook… he’s a cheater. And a genius. And a hero.
March 13, 2013
And The Banks Get Off Easy - by Charlie Pierce
The Cheater Says: So, yeah, everybody knows what the problem is… but not everybody’s smart enough to jump aboard the problem and milk it for millions why they can… Except for you, my aspiring cheaters. Read, repeat, & reap…
March 11, 2013
Goldman Sachs is “Rigging the IPO Game”
The Cheater Says: Well, duh. What they don’t know, can help me.
February 11, 2013
The Cheater Says: If the Fox guarding the hen house starts acting up… shoot him.