It’s why you’re here:
Le$$ons from the Great Cheaters
Got a cheating story? Send it in!
The Cheater Says: If they settled for $13 billion, imagine how much they actually cheated. Gotta be at least $200 billion, right? Geniu$.
September 10, 2013
The Cheater Says: Looks like they stole my ideas. Cool by me. The more of us who cheat, the better, because they can’t catch us all.
September 7, 2013
In order to make even more money, The Cheater assumes his “Jeff Kreisler” character from back in the old TheStreet.com Funny Money days for a little market recap for Money Or Die:
The Cheater Says: I don’t like
his my attitude.
July 22, 2013
The Cheater Says:
Common thread #1. Scams milking you and Uncle $am.
Common thread #2: Our hero, Goldman Sachs, owns both.
July 18, 2013
The Cheater Says: This Rolling Stone article doesn’t need a controversial cover… it just lists all the awesome ways Chase gets rich cheating. Take some notes.
May 15, 2013
The Cheater Says: Been busy counting money, so here are a few recent in$pirations…
• Enron’s Skilling Gets Out of Jail Early
• The Rich Have Gained $5.6 Trillion in the ‘Recovery,’ While the Rest of Us Have Lost $669 Billion
• Obama Nominates a Penny for Some Bucks
• Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World
• No Rich Child Left Behind
• See me on TV talking Sanford, Weiner, and other traditional cheaters finding “redemption”/a way to make more money.
• The awesome power of high-speed trading:
April 1, 2013
The Cheater Says: Birds of a feather, cheat together…
March 28, 2013
The Cheater Says: You already knew he was Watergate sneaky, and a platinum recording artist, but did you know he cost thousands of lives and international peace just to win an election… and get power… and get what? Money. Exactly. No, he is not a crook… he’s a cheater. And a genius. And a hero.